Monday, July 27, 2009

I wish...


...this cough would leave my throat already...


...this bloody rain would take a brake..


...I had an energy pill (nothing dodgy..)


...I could bring my best friends with me to oz


...Cathay Airways would allow more than 25 kg (a girl has shoes...)


...everyone would read and see John Pilgers work


...Edward Cullen was real


...everyone would realise that there's a whole other world out there..go explore (and don't only see the pretty stuff..be a traveler not a tourist...yes, there's a difference!)


...John Butler was in my living room right now


...and Mat McHugh


...while I'm at it, Jack Johnson too please


...my good friend would come back from freakin' Trondheim


...that one day I get to see the secret spot up the east coast of oz somewhere..


...my best friend soon figures out what she wants..and goes out to get it.


...the swine flu would stop making people go mental (it's all the "experts"that can't seem to agree that make people go crazy, but hey, it's always better to blame a none-human thing)


...the news would start telling us the truth..the full truth


...Norway would stop kissing ass


...people would say sorry more often..and mean it


...that John Butler was in my living room right now


...and Mat McHugh


...and while I'm at it again, Jack Johnson too please..(if you want something bad enough it will come true..mum said so)


...everyone would watch "Religulous" by Bill Maher.


...the grass was always greener on this side


...for sunshine

yup, that's about it...for now
..oh, almost forgot: peace and love..;)






No comments:

Post a Comment