Friday, June 19, 2009

Let's grow old together, and die at the same time...

I'm sitting here on a Friday night watching the Norwegian Top 40 summer show. Right now The White Lies are playing, hence today's blog title....good song :) It's poring down outside, so I'm quite happy being snuggled up inside by myself.

I've been high and low these last couple of days, without any real reason. Well no reason that's considered reasonable (by me...and others..) that is. It's always the ones you love the most that get to see the worst in you...why is that? Anyways, I blamed the rain, I blamed being tired, I blamed other people (shame on me), I blamed moving-and-leaving-everyone-nerves...and then watching the summer concert, I found myself smiling just from the music...and it hit me: a week ago my computer decided that surely I didn't need the sound working..no sound, no music, me not happy..no Spotify, no iTunes, no YouTube :( My head doesn't benefit from having only my own twisted thoughts and no music input. Problem solved, until next time..;)

Ooooo, Aha is playing now...back to the 80's :)






No comments:

Post a Comment