Friday, May 22, 2009

all I need ...


I don't need your inhibitions

Cos all i need is to be free.

And i don't like no-one to tell me,

where i'm going to because i can see....


You know that feeling when you get so upset and angry that you start to shiver and you get this feeling in you lower stomach... the feeling is indescribable, it's not painful but it's definitely not pleasant either..I got that today..a couple of times actually. And the worst thing is when you know you shouldn't be upset, that it's not worth it...so you work hard not to act on your feelings and you start manipulating your brain to calm down, to stop that feeling in your gut..and all along you know that the feeling has nothing to do with your brain..


It's one of those days when you know that anything can get to you, and you try so hard to push that feeling of vulnerability away, telling yourself that you have no reason at all not to be happy, which of course is even more annoying...so instead of calming down you start looking for reasons to feel how you feel...and yeah, anyone who looks hard enough will find that reason..it might not start out as a good reason, but it will end up being the root of all evil..(no,I'm not premenstrual...)


Soo...what to do...well, I put on TBG (yup, still going strong)..started writing..and about two minutes ago the sun came out..(it's been raining all day)..in a few hours I'm going to see Ky-Mani Marley & band, a tribute concert for Bob Marley..and I think I might feel a smile touching the surface..

No comments:

Post a Comment