Saturday, May 9, 2009

There's a first time for everything

One of those is the first blog post...and man that's a frikkin' tough first one..It's been about a week since I created this blog and so far I've had 7 or so people viewing my profile, and still no posts...yeah guys, I know the purpose of a blog..I'm supposed to write actual words for people to read...

So pretty much every day for the past week (well lets be honest, I started thinking about it ages ago, but I don't want to come across as the no-word-blog-freak) I've been thinking of what to write for my first blog post...definitely something funny, but serious...easygoing, but thought through...girly, but not too sweet...silly, but still intelligent...now how on earth does one do that when your name is not Carrie F***** Bradshaw ???
Soo....after endless days and sleepless nights (not really) I decided on not trying...what it all comes down to is that this is my blog, my thoughts, my life...if you find it interesting that's great...if you don't..well, you've probably got more important things going on in your life than reading my blog...good for you! If you look at things from the right perspective it's all good ;)

The main reason for starting this blog is that I've made a pretty important decision... in about two months I'm packing my bags, leaving my life in Oslo, getting on a plane and moving to Sydney...just me..So far I don't have any money, I don't have a place to live and I don't have a job....It's starting to freak me out, but I'm still loving it! Loving not knowing...not knowing whether I'm about to put myself in deep shit or if this is the best thing I could ever do..and you know what, it might be both.

2 comments:

  1. Go Camilla! I'm digging your attitude :) I'm sort of in the same postition :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in that case, Go both of us ;) !

    ReplyDelete